7 Facebook Status Updates That People Need To Stop Posting

Let’s call it what it is, we all have someone on our friends list that we can’t block because they are close to us in some way.

  1. 2

    The Suspense Post

    “Today is the worst day of my life, why does this always happen to me?”

Ok, its obvious that you want people to ask you what’s wrong. Here are a few facts for you — Only 5% of your Facebook friends will die from curiosity and breakdown and ask you what’s wrong. On the flip-side, the other 95% of us already know that you are intentionally being vague for attention. 


Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!

Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc

Edit this list

Login / Sign up